Lists & Comparisons
We collect and curate all blockchain solutions, blockchain solution providers and other interesting research and share it with you for free. With our research activities we support blockchain projects, unlock opportunities for businesses, and give individuals better access. Help us feature all lists and solutions.
All Blockchain Solutions on Blockchain-Comparison.com
We list blockchain solutions & solution providers from all categories. Search for the best tools, products or partners or ask us for help!
Blockchain Solution Providers per Category
We gather all solution providers and constantly add details & insights on value propositions and offerings to facilitate your decision-making!
Layer 1 blockchain protocols
100+ Bitcoin, Ethereum..
Layer 2 blockchain protocols
25+ Lightning Network, Optimism..
Defi, Games, Notarization, Identity..
17+ Chainlink, Band Protocol, DIA..
30+ Wallets, Explorers, Testing..
40+ Bitfury, Infura, Alchemy..
Crypto Exchange Solutions
50+ Binance, Coinbase, Uniswap..
Blockchain Wallet Solutions
20+ Trezor, Metamask, Trust Wallet..
20+ Simplex, LocalBitcoins, Onramp..
Crypto Research & Analytics
20+ Coingecko, Messari, Dune..
Crypto Trading Solutions
30+ TradingView, Alameda Research..
Crypto Custody Solutions
20+ BitGo, Anchorage, Curv..
Blockchain Tech Providers
Software Development, Auditing..
20+ a16z, Placeholder, Multicoin..
BC Starter Lists
These BC lists focus on education & connecting the ecosystem.
50+ Blockchain influencer
35+ Our Network, Bankless..
Blockchain news outlets
25+ Coindesk, Cointelegraph..
25+ Associations, Hubs, Meetups..
25+ EEA, B3i, Energy Web..
Crypto outlook for 2020
10+ Reviews 2019, Outlooks for 2020
Blockchain use cases
Payment, Notarization, Atomic Swaps..
Other lists and comparisons
There are many more great blockchain comparison websites that focus on specific areas or have additional data. Take a look and add your lists!
More interesting Blockchain Websites and Lists
These blockchain comparison websites focus on specific topics such as DeFi or dapps and include additional up-to-date data & insights.
The most visited crypto website lists crypto tokens, coin metrics, exchange listings, charts and more.
Cryptocompare shares a large list of wallets, their security, anonymity, functionality and ease of use.
Cryptowisser provides a comparison list with 500+ exchanges, user scores, fees, and deposit methods.
ASIC Miner Value shares a list of manufacturers, vendors, and ASIC mining profitability per hardware.
Staking Rewards provides a list of 200+ staking service providers including the projects they support.
ICObench lists more than 5000 ICO projects. The website also includes other market stats and ICO reports.
STOscope lists more than 100 Security Token Offerings as well as links to platforms and service providers.
Stateofthedapps shares a list of decentralized applications with great info, rankings, and stats.
DeFi Pulse provides insights to DeFi projects and stats including rankings for different categories.
Digital Assets Custody
Digital Assets Custody lists more than 50 crypto custodian service providers, their locations and offering.
Blockchain Startups EU
chainEurope has a directory of 700 European blockchain startups and some investors, accelerators & consultants.
Blockchain Project Security
Consensys Diligence provides security information of projects including audits, bounties, and security contacts.
This crypto investor database by Regan Bozman includes more than 90 crypto funds and 250 funded projects.
Web 3 Revenue Primitives
This large list of web3 revenue primitives was created by the ETHMagicians business models ring.
This small curated list by Linda Xie includes oracle methods and contract addresses used in DeFi projects.
The US Office of Educational Technology created a network and lists about 70 blockchain efforts in education.
You want to find the best blockchain research?
You are at the right place
- IF you are looking for insights to blockchain technology, the blockchain ecosystem and blockchain solutions,
- IF you are keen on getting deeper into blockchain and specific topics such as crypto investing, blockchain development or DeFi,
- IF you are running a blockchain project and interested in the cryptocurrency market,
- IF you want to do any kind of blockchain research,
- and IF you like to get quality blockchain research and insights as quickly as possible!
- Check the table and All Blockchain Research Topics whether your blockchain topic or needs are already covered.
- Add your own blockchain solutions, your crypto research, a great list or suggest new research through this form.
- Dig deeper. Take a look at Google Scholar for more blockchain research articles.
- Do your own research & stay up to date. Follow crypto influencers that are active in your field and start engaging with the experts.
- Get in touch with us. We can provide blockchain ecosystem insights, and connect you with solution providers & researchers.
- Stay up-to-date by following us on Telegram and Twitter, and by subscribing to our newsletter below.