Lists & Comparisons
We collect and curate all blockchain solutions, blockchain solution providers and other interesting research and share it with you for free. With our research activities we support blockchain projects, unlock opportunities for businesses, and give individuals better access. Help us feature all lists and solutions.
Find the right blockchain solution provider
We list all blockchain solutions & solution providers from all categories. Add your own solution and find the best tools, products or partners!
Our Lists and Comparisons
We curate lists of blockchain solution providers, showcase solutions & help you get the best info, tool or partner with no cost and no hassle.
Layer 1 blockchain protocols
This includes 90+ layer 1 blockchain protocols (Bitcoin, Ethereum & Co).
Layer 2 blockchain protocols
This overview includes 24 layer 2 blockchain protocols.
This overview includes 13 blockchain oracle providers.
This overview includes 70+ of the top blockchain and crypto influencers.
All crypto newsletters
This list covers the best newsletters in blockchain, cryptocurrency & DeFi.
Crypto news outlets
This overview includes the top blockchain news providers.
This list features more than 20 blockchain consortia.
Crypto outlooks for 2020
This article features a list with blockchain reviews 2019 & crypto outlooks for 2020.
Other lists and comparisons
There are many more great blockchain comparison websites that focus on specific areas or have additional data. Take a look and add your lists!
Other blockchain comparison websites
These blockchain comparison websites focus on specific topics such as DeFi or dapps and include additional up-to-date data & insights.
The most visited crypto website lists crypto tokens, coin metrics, exchange listings, charts and more.
Cryptocompare shares a large list of wallets, their security, anonymity, functionality and ease of use.
Cryptowisser provides a comparison list with 500+ exchanges, user scores, fees, and deposit methods.
ASIC Miner Value shares a list of manufacturers, vendors, and ASIC mining profitability per hardware.
Staking Rewards provides a list of 200+ staking service providers including the projects they support.
ICObench lists more than 5000 ICO projects. The website also includes other market stats and ICO reports.
STOscope lists more than 100 Security Token Offerings as well as links to platforms and service providers.
Stateofthedapps shares a list of decentralized applications with great info, rankings, and stats.
DeFi Pulse provides insights to DeFi projects and stats including rankings for different categories.
Digital Assets Custody
Digital Assets Custody lists more than 50 crypto custodian service providers, their locations and offering.
Blockchain Startups EU
chainEurope has a directory of 700 European blockchain startups and some investors, accelerators & consultants.
Blockchain Project Security
Consensys Diligence provides security information of projects including audits, bounties, and security contacts.
These lists cover additional blockchain topics and offer great insights but they are not maintained daily or run like a “business”.
This crypto investor database by Regan Bozman includes more than 90 crypto funds and 250 funded projects.
Web 3 Revenue Primitives
This large list of web3 revenue primitives was created by the ETHMagicians business models ring.
This small curated list by Linda Xie includes oracle methods and contract addresses used in DeFi projects.
The US Office of Educational Technology created a network and lists about 70 blockchain efforts in education.
You want to find the best blockchain research?
You are at the right place
- IF you are looking for insights to blockchain technology, the blockchain ecosystem and blockchain solutions,
- IF you are keen on getting deeper into blockchain and specific topics such as crypto investing, blockchain development or DeFi,
- IF you are running a blockchain project and interested in the cryptocurrency market,
- IF you want to do any kind of blockchain research,
- and IF you like to get quality blockchain research and insights as quickly as possible!
- Check the table and All Blockchain Research Topics whether your blockchain topic or needs are already covered.
- Add your own blockchain solutions, your crypto research, a great list or suggest new research through this form.
- Dig deeper. Take a look at Google Scholar for more blockchain research articles.
- Do your own research & stay up to date. Follow crypto influencers that are active in your field and start engaging with the experts.
- Get in touch with us. We can provide blockchain ecosystem insights, and connect you with solution providers & researchers.
- Stay up-to-date by following us on Telegram and Twitter, and by subscribing to our newsletter below.
Great insights. No noise. Weekly Newsletter.
In our newsletter we introduce great blockchain solutions and share a collection of the best blockchain insights from the past week.
You may also like..
Our Twitter account
Our Telegram channel
Join our Telegram channel for important updates from various blockchain ecosystems and great blockchain insights.
Check curated lists from blockchain experts in various blockchain research fields.
All Blockchain Topics
Great introductions to all blockchain topics and existing research is aggregated here.